Organic Soap Nuts - All Natural Laundry Soap
Soap nuts are a wonderful eco-friendly option for laundry detergent! Soap nuts contain saponin, a natural detergent that has been used in India for centuries. The soap nut shell absorbs water and releases the saponins which circulate as a natural surfactant in the wash water, freeing dirt, grime, and oils from clothing.
- Soap nuts have been used in many ways in Ayurvedic medicine and one of those is as a cure for eczema and psoriasis.
- Absolutely wonderful for baby's clothes including cloth diapers.
- Just a few soap nuts (4-6) left in the unbleached muslin bag works for an entire load.
- They can be used several times and then composted afterward.
- They will look grey and mushy when they need to be changed.
- This 4 oz. bag will wash approximately 77 loads of laundry which is 11 cents a load.
**Soap Nuts can be ground to a powder as well and mixed with water to be used as a natural cleanser.
These are deseeded Soap Berries so will come in whole and in pieces.
No sulfates, phthalates or parabens…ever
No synthetic dyes or fragrances
Labels printed on recycled paper from eco-friendly soy-based inks
Completely all-natural and safe
Zero waste company
Mailing packaging upcycled when possible
***This is not intended to replace the advice of a physician nor is it intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.***